Sunday, October 2, 2011

~~Visit to Medieval Festival 2011~~

  Its been like I went to the medieval festival 2010 few months back, a year has gone by and I was there back to Tryon park to attend this year's festival. Last year I didn't plan the schedule correctly so I missed few of the key events but this year I made sure I attended those.

Tried taking video with my camera , not sure whether  it plays quicker because when I heard it music was little different.


Will post few stuffs in coming days!


3 comments:

sheila said...

Wowww...already a year gone by!!! thot U just posted about medieval..

btw...ur camera is much better than mine i think...u want to exchange?? :)

Sriram JP said...

its not the camera but the person who uses it matters :)

sheila said...

have to agree...i spoilt a lot of golu fotos this wkend by taking with wrong setting :)

I think i'm better at posing for fotos :)