Friday, October 28, 2011

~~Movie I watched~~

  It is Friday night and I had company so went for a movie. Since it was a Halloween weekend there were many horror movies to choose from but filtering those options only thing left were Puss in boots and Like crazy. We decided to watch Like Crazy, it was a romantic story about a British college girl falling  for an American student, only to be separated from him when she's banned from the U.S. after overstaying her visa.


  Then they try to work out a long distance relationship which leads to lots of complications.I personally felt the movie to be a drag and didn't see the purpose of these two people to be together when they were well settled in their respective countries. Anyways as title suggests you would love the movie when you are like crazy!

3 comments:

sheila said...

movie does sound crazy...
btw...who was 'company'??

Sriram JP said...

with my Azerbaijan friend :)

sheila said...

haha...my intuition was correct :)