Monday, October 24, 2011

~~Diwali Sweets~~

  For some people they have to make sweets for diwali, for others they need to go to shop to get them but for great people like me think of sweets it will come right in front you. Today morning I woke up to Sheila's Badhusha Blunder post , I realized its diwali time and thought it would be nice if I have some sweets in my place. I am too busy to make sweets and too frugal to buy them. Guess what happened.



  Today afternoon my friend came from Azerbaijan for an official trip, she gave me a box full of sweets made from her country. So this diwali I am eating a new variety of sweet :)

3 comments:

sheila said...

enjoyyy Azerbaijan sweets for diwali Sri :)
btw...great people don't go around advertising their "greatness" :)

Sriram JP said...

Sheila funny thing is all the sweets are in my stomach now :) jsut keeping one for diwali!
btb i m not advertising I m inspiring ppl to be great :)

sumathi kalpana said...


Hey.. You have Nice Blog..
Diwali Sweets