Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~~Snowwwwww~~

  Whenever it is snowing I used to think I should remember to take camera in order to take pictures but since my mind gets occupied too much studies I used to forget that. Finally when it was snowing today morning I took the camera with me when I walked to college. Normally I used to start just 5 minutes before my class starts but today I started more than 30 minutes earlier.



When I came out the side walks were cleared up making it pleasure to walk. I took a longer way to college via the main campus  leisurely taking pictures.

2 comments:

sheila said...

okay...so U want us to believe that you think of nothing else but your studies....so be it!! :)

btw....enjoy your first winter :)

Sriram JP said...

yea since this is my last semester this week fully I was attending many classes and thinking which one to take or drop :)