Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~~Windy and Rainy~~

Today morning when I got it was pouring outside so I went back to sleep again and woke up an hour later.Lazily I got up and got ready for the college. I bundled up nicely and took my umbrella to face the rain.But as soon as I got out side I felt the impact of wind which seemed to carry me away,the golf umbrella I got was no use for this wind and it got bent and taking me accross the direction of the wind.Nevertheless when I reached college I got drenched completely and with the messy weather it took hours to get my self dried.

It was not only me who broke the umbrella few of my classmates had a similar experience and even my room mate's one got broken but he was happy that he got one with warranty!

2 comments:

sheila said...

get a big rain poncho sri....this is only the beginning :)

Sriram JP said...

will get one soon :)