Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~~Opera show I went~~

Manhattan school of music, which is around 2 blocks from my place is an arts school for future musicians theater artists.They conduct shows similar to broadway shows which will be performed by students.good to see budding artists performing live with the ticket prices will be fair enough. But since I have most of the classes on evenings I never had time to go to any this.



So this evening when one of our class got cancelled I checked their website and there was a Opera tonight.So while walking back home I collected my tickets had an early dinner and left for the Opera. "Summer and Smoke" is a romantic story setup up in the 1911. Being to broadway show before I knew what to expect but I had a pleasant surprise.There was digital board on top of the stage which published subtitles of what people singing in high decibles.I could understand the play better and get involved with it.

2 comments:

JP said...

என்னதான் opera வா இருந்தாலும்
நம்ம ஊர் TV Serials போல வருமா?

sheila said...

நிச்சயமா ...வரவே வராது