Sunday, December 12, 2010

~~Walk to the river~~

Its been a while I had a walk near the river side mainly because of the wind. Today I got locked up in house because it was raining from the morning. Around 4 there was some respite,one of my friend said lets walk to the river.So I got dressed up and walked to the river.



The weather was warm and I didn't take the 3 mile walk along the path as the skies were about to break anytime.Saw in one of the benches whiled away sometime and came back home. These were the places which will be crowded with people during summer but were looking gloomy these days.

4 comments:

sheila said...

nice pic Sri...a kili next to you would have added more beauty :)

Sriram JP said...

there is a better picture where I m wearing the cap, kannu pattudumnu podalai ;)

I took enough pictures with kilis in the party :)

sheila said...

nee inge vandha vudane thrishti suthi podaren :)

Sriram JP said...

anniku naan camera kondu pogalai :)