Thursday, December 23, 2010

~~Dinner at Japanese Restaurant~~

It feels great when we were done with the exams! So yesterday night right after the exam was over we went to karoke danced and sang till we got tired and I came back home around four in the night.


Today one of our classmates arranged for dinner at Japanese restaurant. The restaurant was in downtown and when I reached there it was almost 8.It was a typical Japanese restaurant where had to take our shoe out before entering into the restaurant. We started with the appitizer and then went on BBQ which we had to do it ourselves.I tried making tofus,onions,cabbage corn and potato. I also had a rice mixed with a spicy sauce which was amazing. Finally we exchanged gifts for Christmas by a funny game called white elephant.



Will write a separate post about the gift I got later!

1 comment:

sheila said...

i remember playing the white elephant gift exchange game several times when I was working in corporate world :)