Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~~What snow did to me ~~

Yesterday there was a mild snow fall and in the morning when I walked to the college the whole street was painted white. Walking in the snow can be tricky if we are not careful there are chances of tripping over. When I was just 50 meters I saw a person riding a cycle tripping over since its break were ineffective in the snow.I immediately went over lifted his him up then his cycle and made sure everything is fine. When I started walking towards my college I felt a pat on back ,there was a beautiful Latin American girl smiling at me and said "You are a perfect gentleman!".

Seems snow is for good :)

7 comments:

sheila said...

haha....age old method of attracting kilis :)

KG said...

yeah...right from MGR period ;)

JP said...

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.

JP said...

ADVANCE CONGRATULATIONS!

TRIPLE CENTURY!

300 POSTS IN A YEAR!

சாதனைச் செல்வன் ஸ்ரீராம்
வாழ்க வளமுடன்!

- Mala & JP

Sriram JP said...

@Sheila & KG
haha it still works now :)

@Thiru
idu movie illai mega serial maari enna nadakumnu director ke theriyadu :)

@appa & amma
never saw until u said :)

sheila said...

so...what's special for your triple century??

Sriram JP said...

will celebrate it grandly in SD :)