Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~~Trichy's market~~

A surprise was waiting for me when I took a local town bus to my home from Trichy's chatram bus. On reaching the market area the bus took a left turn into the arch and went inside the market. From the day I remember I have never witnessed such a scene, in that crowded street even taking a two wheeler would be difficult, buses never even came into our thoughts then.

There are few people who can make the impossible possible. A Trichy commissioner is one among them.He has removed all the encroachments which occupied the entire market road for more than 40 years. This he did inspite of getting threats and pressures from political parties.

Whenever we goto Trichy junction we used to take the by pass route but nowadays going via market is lot easier and simpler.

2 comments:

KG said...

who's the trichy commissioner now?

Sriram JP said...

Palswamy!