Friday, November 20, 2009

~~Black forest and coffee~~

 Today evening after having a cup of coffee ,I had a black forest cake being my friend's birthday. When I took the first bite I didnt like the taste and I thought the taste of black forest will be like this after having a cup of coffee.Since I didnt want to waste it I ate the whole piece.

 My another friend who also had a cup of coffee took a bite and said the cake is spoilt and gave me a look as if this person will eat the garbage also, when served. Maybe I thought over it for a long time I felt the blackforest doing some nasty things to my stomach. Dont know whether its just an illusion or really my stomach is in trouble.

Moral of the incident : When your taste buds sends a warning not to eat something then dont eat  ;)

No comments: