Friday, August 21, 2009

~~My friend-gaming programmer~~

It was my first day in the college ,I entered the class and sat next to this calm guy. We got introduced after few formalities we started talking about our schooling interests etc .In the coming days found this guy had good programming skills in Fox pro C etc.In the lab sessions he would be creating magics in Fox pro, a language in which I was never comfortable. Our friendship continued for four years in college and then about 3 years in TCS .

One thing which I liked about him he never left his ambition to be a gaming programmer whither away,he was in Canada (at onsite ) when he got admit from Univ of Pennsylvania.He left the job and went on to take up that course. Last week he has completed his project ,good to see he is living his dream!

No comments: