Thursday, August 13, 2009

Book I read..

Last month I was recommended to read the book "I too had a love story" by one of my buddies.Last week when I was roaming around MG road I came across this book and grabbed a copy of it.



Though I thought of reading the book on the coming week I never expected to finish the book the same day. Thanks to Indian Railways who delayed the arrival of my train by more than two hours.The more I read the book more emotional it was .As the temperature kept on decreasing in the railway platform people who had seen me shivering would have thought I might be reading some horror novel. Coming back to the book its how two people meet via a matrimonial site and how close their relationship becomes. Its gets really touching towards the end, that I went to sleep with a heavy heart.

No comments: