Saturday, August 1, 2009

Got this from my friend

U listen to all that I have to say,
U accept me as I am and do not demand me to change,
U love me even when I may not be worthy of ur love,
U never abandon me as other human beings do,
U never break my trust,
U never leave me alone when I need u the most,
In times of trials and despair u r the first and in fact the only one who is by my side,
U take my shouts with a gentle smile,
Sometimes I doubt u and get angry with u
That’s out of immaturity living in this physical plane but that does not mean I don’t love you
U forgive me endlessly,
Give me comfort and care,
U give me all that I need, yet my complaints and wants never end,
U are the one who gives me peace, rest and joy when am struggling to live amidst adversities,
U give me hope when the situation is hopeless,
U bless me with ur presence every moment of my life,
U are my Best friend O God and all that I seek in this life.

Along with all this u have given wonderful friends for me to love care and cherish,
I am not sure if I am doing all this or value add to them but ill try to radiate to them the love I receive from u.
Happy friendship day

1 comment:

Jitender said...

Happy Friendship day buddy...