Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~~Making a long journey longer~~

One should learn things from Chennai corporation on how to maintain the city ,first lay a good road then dig it up for laying water pipelines,then dig it for laying telephone lines , then dig it for laying electric cables and finally dig more to keep the employees occupied such that a proper canal is built. Once it starts raining these roads(canals) are the major source of water to river Koovam and Adayar.

After receiving heavy rain only for a single in the beginning of this week it takes more than 2 days to limp back to normal thanks to sunny weather due to which most of the water got evaporated. The reason I m saying this was my journey back home got increased by more than 2 hours. Today morning, seems corporation people got bored and started digging the main road where I board my company bus. I knew something worse on cards on return my driver said he s not going to take the risk of driving via that way and left me more than a km away from my home. Dont know for how many days I have to endure this long walk home.

No comments: