Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today s treat!

My cousin gave her birthday treat today, we went to a new restaurant which opened just around the corner of our house. Restaurant name was 'Dosa Calling' and menu had more than fifty varieties of Dosa ranging from common varieties to adai,kambu,cholam,mushroom,panner etc.

One of the troubles taking my grand mother to restaurant is that she compares everything which is served and ask a question whether this food is worth than what she cooks.Worse when she sees the price in the right hand side we should protect her from having heart attack.I consoled her to try those new varieties and make it for me sometime later at home. My grandpa on the other hand went on to a eating spree,enjoying himself by trying new varieties,in the end had trouble walking back home with his stomach full.

I liked the restaurant for its ambience,varities it provides and quality of food.

1 comment:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Nice to read about Dosa calling,planning to try it out sometime soon :)