Sunday, June 14, 2009

My cousin out of orkut??? Chanceless!

Begining of this month I was chating with my cousin,suddenly she said she s going to be out orkut(internet) for an year since she is going to study sincerly for 12th standard. I know this little net addict cant withstand long enough. So whatever she said seriously, I took it as a good joke. But instead of discouraging her I said I will give her ten thousand bucks if she judiciously follows it. This offer made her little tensed and she proposed a different deal, if she stays of out orkut for a month I will give her thousand bucks. This is win win situation for her, if she stays out of orkut she will get 1000 bucks and if she doesnt she doesnt have to pay anything to me. I said fine just to have fun with her for a month.

There are three people in the world against whom you can place bet and be sure you can definitely win it.
a)Drunkard---> never to drink again
b)Gambler----> never to gamble again
c)my cousin-->never to use orkut (at least a month)

The deal was planned between June 3rd to July 3rd, in the first week she was damm confident that she she s gonna win the bet, I used to get messages(sms) at wee hours around 12 or 1 am just to show that she s sincerly studying and and sobre from using internet. Few sample messages
(June 7th 11:30pm)--> Still 26 days to go for me to win the bet ie 1000rs
(June 11th 12:30am)-> Just 20 more days to go,I feel pity for you :P

But when it went to the second week her hands got itchy and she started to miss internet a lot.
(June 13th 12:30am)--> Hey Sri if you are free can you check my scrapbook and tellme
Me(June 13th 4:00am)-->No one has scraped ,its still the same old.people forgot that you exist;)
cousin(June 13th 5:25am)-->Unna poi paaka sonnen paaru...
But even then she resisted her temptation to touch net
(June 13th 9:20am) few more days to go am going to win ( this message I felt she was actually saying to herself rather to me)


June 13 being Saturday madam had nothing else to do at home ,she became as restless as people in rehab.Around 7pm I caught her red handed using orkut :)

Me(June 14th 2:15am) few more days to go am going to win.. yaarupa adhu inda msg annupinadu :P

Cousin(June 14th 2:48am) Again I kept a bet..June 20th to July 20th no orkut.. this time I wont lose for sure. (this bet was with my another cousin)

There are few people who say what they do and do what they say. But my cousin has the capability of saying what she could nt do as the thing she can do. I appreciate her for having this over confidence in herself but its pity to see her biting dust this time.

No comments: