Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reunion at an engagement

Today I attended my friend's sis engagment. We were known to each other from Cochin days and all my cochin roommates had come to the occasion.
Engagment was in Triplicane in a mandapam to which I know the route.But when I was just 500m meters from the place I found all the narrow lanes where jam packed with vechicles,people cows and buffoloos.It took more than circus bikers effort to come out of the traffic and reach the destination safely.
It was reunion of my former room mates ,talk went on by pulling each others legs.
We were the noisy gang in that place.After that we had awesome dinner idiappam,romali roti panner butter masala,rasamalai etc. It was past 10pm when I left and was a wonderful ride back home. I dropped my friend at Mambalam which was packed with traffic even at late hours.Managed to reach home by eleven.
Long day but a happy one!

No comments: