Thursday, June 11, 2009

Got a book

Tomorrow is one of my collegue's birthday ,I usually present books for people who have keen interest in reading. And whenever I get a book for them, I get one for me. Choosing a book is one my favourite passtime.

Today I went landmark after having my dinner,one thing I decide before entering a bookshop is what kind of book I should get else it will be like a person lost in the middle of ocean.Since my collegue is getting married soon I got her Men are from Mars,Women are from Venus ,a book based on relationships. And for me I was looking for some catchy titles. I came across a title 'What nobody ever told you!!' written by a Indian author. Its collection of some 12 riveting stories meant for youth. I am planning to read this weekend. Hope it meets my expectations !

No comments: