Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~~Cooking time~~

  This summer I started to cook slowly as I had some free time and my cook didn't have enough customers in our area as most of the students are away from the city.Another main thing is the location of the place I work. Its in middle of a national park with the nearby restaurant is not near by in walking standards. So apart from eating salads in the cafeteria a better option was to cook.



 Cooking is not new to me I have done it in Trichy as well as Cochin. First I started with Indian foods such as tomato rice fried rice etc.Then started making the easy ones like pasta spaghetti macaroni noodles etc.  I also made Spanish rice and red bean rice.


Today after coming back home I thought of doing something different. I decided to make Quesadillas and checked I had all the necessary items in the kitchen. First I fried all the veggies and beans in the olive oil. Then toasted the tortillas stuffed the veggies inside and sealed. It was as simple as I said. Now I remember why I restrain myself from cooking because of the delicious taste I always end up eating more.

3 comments:

sheila said...

looks yummy Sri. Now you cannot give excuse that you forgot cooking when you come to SD for xmas. Expecting quesadillas from you :)

sheila said...

heyy...btw I just read your cochin link on making kozhukattais and was laffing so much. How come nobody commented??? too bad you didn't let me know about your blog back then :)

Sriram JP said...

Come on when I was in SD we made Javarsi upma! Anyways cooking would be the last thing I do when I am on vacation :)

those were begining days of my blogging so I wasn't sure whether I would be able to post regularly. If you had known then I would have got one comment :))