Friday, August 26, 2011

~~Picnic at the park~~

  The weather was bright and sunny today, since we didn't want to waste the day by worrying about the hurricane we decided to have picnic lunch at the riverside park near our college.  Each of decided to bring their own food. First I thought of getting some Indian snacks but I found that I had fridge Russian stuffs in the fridge,so I decided to bring those.


We were seven of us there was lots of food for everybody, one of them brought pita bread with hummus ,Japanese girl prepared a veggie sushi with bean curd which I liked very much, there brownies bread and cheese apart from lots other junk stuffs.


One thing everybody liked was my Russian Cola. Good lunch to end the week.

3 comments:

sheila said...

today holiday for irene's arrival??

Sriram JP said...

since Irene is coming on a sunday its a natural holiday!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Sounds like lots of fun :)