Wednesday, August 3, 2011

~~scam mails~~

  I used to get lots of spam mails but this was the first time coming from a facebook , first there was friend request from a girl  posing as if from my university then a message in the facebook.

Thx for the add the other day on facebook. Im sorry for it taking me so long to email you. I just was wondering if you could meet me? Sorry for me being so blunt but I just had to ask because Im really tied up with classes and don't have a lot of time for much more, but anything can happen.. Btw if you maybe ever want to grab a bite to eat or something I would be up for that :) I know that I said I would send you a few photos of me but... I could not get it to go through, so I just decided to put them here on my page: Goto my page. Email me when you get on there with your user name and I can allow you access to my photos.

xoxoxo, 



Also, Pls dont give out my pictures they're only for you :)


The go to my page linked to spam website asking to pay money to become a member. It is funny to see how personalized spam mail have become.

No comments: