Thursday, March 17, 2011

~~walk for the day~~

  After days of eating delicious food I decided it was time to burn what ever I ate ,so after having brunch we went out mall browsed few things and from there we went a place called boardwalk. There was a pond like thing in the middle with 2 mile walk way around it. With the weather being bright and sunny it took an hour to complete the walk. From there we went to an Indian chaat shop had  hot samosas and chum chum. Evening Vishnu wanted me to come and see his soccer training in the nearby park . After seeing the kids doing everything apart from kicking the ball for few minutes I decided to take a walk in the park which had its wonderful walkway.  It is fun to take a walk in the park where we can do free people watching.

So walked  2 hours today more than what I do in NYC.

2 comments:

sheila said...

any worthwhile Charlotte kilis??

Kris Nayak said...

Try to watch 'Boardwalk empire' if you get a chance!