Monday, March 14, 2011

~~OC shopping~~

  Whenever I go relatives house for holidays, they used to take me to a shopping complex and compel me to get stuffs. In order to make them happy I used to think hard and get stuffs which I need.Today my mami took me to a mall and asked me what do I need, I remember I cut my shoe lace few weeks back, so I told her I need a new shoe and below is the one I got!



Also in order to rectify their older mistake mami also got me a proper swimming trunks(one with proper nada) so that I can go back and jump into the pool.

7 comments:

sheila said...

born with a golden spoon :)

KG said...

the way you've written....

"pappa, unaku enna venum..chocolate venuma, biscuit venuma, toys venuma...".

"ennaku shoe lace arunthuchu...puthucha thaan venum"

vera enna venum bujji kuttiku?

hmmm..."pona thadavei vangi cudutha swimming drawer nadavum cut-aichu......puchha vera vangi theringela?

.....appuram?

ipoo pothum..meethi nalliku chopping pohumpothu cholraen.....

:) :)

Sriram JP said...

well written KG :)))

sheila said...

hahaha...soooooper friend!!!

SATHIYA said...

Hmmm... I would have got only laces less shoes or nada less trunk for Sri!!!! ( Usha - keep that is mind for next go around!!!)

vaish said...

nalla trich ah irruke...enga akka kitta nanum itha use pannipen, next time mamami india varum pothu implement panna poren :)



Vera enala tricks irruku Sri anna...

Sriram JP said...

sure Vaishu I will guide you when D n G visit India :)