Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~~green jam~~

  Since I came back only on Monday evening I have 4 more days to get my cooks food, so until then I had to manage with whatever I can cook in my busy schedule. So I went shop to stock few stuffs for the week. For bread I thought I would get jam and I saw this colorful jam bottle. It was mint jam so I thought I will give it a try.



Today morning I toasted the bread and buttered it along with this jam. It tasted like சுண்ணாம்பு. So thinking of what to with the rest of the stuff.

7 comments:

sheila said...

mint + jelly...don't know how u even thought of buying it!!!

JP said...

பச்சை நிறமே பச்சை நிறமே..
இச்சை ஊட்டும் பச்சை நிறமே..
ஜாமின் நிறமும் பச்சை நிறமே..
உனக்கு உமட்டல் தருமே..

Ambudu said...

punnakukku , sunnamba? super..

@Chitappa, super song

Sriram JP said...

Sheila
its in shop b use people are buying it!

Siva
sure unnakaaga phily edutu varen :)

sheila said...

Sri and Siva...pls finish up green stuff bfore i get there

JP said...

ஒரு பச்சையான ஜோக் -
டாக்டர் : உன்னைத் தினமும் காலையிலே பச்சை முட்டை குடிக்கச் சொன்னேன், காரட்டைப்
பச்சையாய் சாப்பிடச் சொன்னேன்.. செஞ்சியா...?
KG : மார்கெட் முழுக்க தேடிப் பார்த்துட்டேன் டாக்டர்... பச்சைக் கலர்லே முட்டையும் கிடைக்கிலே..
காரட்டும் கிடைக்கிலே...!

Unknown said...

No yucky stuffs allowed inside my place.