Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~~Awesome food~~

  Last few days I having delicious food 3 times a day.It always feels when somebody makes your morning tea and asks what you want to lunch and dinner. So last few days I have been tasting variety of dishes from mutter paneer with meethi roti to fried rice to vadai curry to tortilla wraps, Today when mami asked what payasam I like ,I told her to make "palada pradhaman" ,my wish was instantly granted by evening when mami made the same for the evening. We also had home made veggie puff for evening snacks.

Moral of the story- Good people will get great food :)

4 comments:

sheila said...

for once...i've decided to shut up!

Sripriya said...

So Sriram,u admit that u r good only on holidays that too If you visit some one who cooks well, right? The food makes you good,
So, Moral of the story,
Good food makes people great!:):)

SATHIYA said...

Usha!!! இதை எல்லாம் படிக்கிறீகளா? துன்பம் தாங்க முடியலை, நாலைக்கு கூழ் ஊத்துங்க!!!

sheila said...

usha kku ithellaam padikka enge time irukku....vizhundhu vizhundhu ubasarikkave neram sariyaaha irukkum! :)
(cdn't shut my mouth for too long)