Sunday, May 17, 2009

Its good to have a big brother!

Today I was chating with my cousin brother. We were discussing about the gaming console from Nitentdo called Wii. He was mentioning that this console makes him workout in the sametime entertains him a lot. Its seems he is addicted to it by now.
I was really impressed by its features and was waiting for the following conversation to happen and it did.

Big Bro: do u want a wii
me: yea would like to have one
Big Bro: i saw some yday here
me: if deal is good get one
Big Bro: it was in demand... but with the economy the way it is, its available here
me: coool
Big Bro: ok.. i'll get one and try to send it thru somebody
me: wii, is not costly right ?
Big Bro: little bit., bit thats ok
ennoda anbu thambiku ithu kooda seiyalenna eppadi
me: manasa touch pannita

looking forward to have Wii in my hands!

No comments: