Friday, May 29, 2009

A busy week...

Friday night again cant imagine how quickly this week passed and I never had time to open my laptop.Not that I was busy with work but there things apart from work which occupied my time.
Monday morning my nephew called with a great news that he has cracked IIT,knowing the preparation it takes,sacrifices to be made,amount of time need to put each day it needs persistence and strong determination to get through it. That evening I went to his house to congratulate his success and celebrate it with a good dinner.
Tuesday our team had planned for a outing,so we finished out work early and left for a resort nearby.There we had options to play cricket,shuttle etc. Since its been sometime I have had any outdoor activities, just after few minutes of playing shuttle I was gasping for breath.There were few team games we played in one I was made to act like Vadivelu. Then we had a wonderful dinner.We arranged for a cab for our return,Since I m the person staying at farthest, my place was the last destination,my cab went to all places like guindy,saidpet,porur,ashok nagar and anna nagar before reaching my home when it was almost midnight.
Wednesday tired after night s party was waiting for the day to end,night I left to Trichy to attend my friend marriage.
Thursday was in my home,it was as messy as it used to be I tried my hand by cleaning it but gave up soon after realising my efforts will be futile as it will be back to the same position very soon.I took my dad s car to thanjavur were my friend s marriage was taking place. When I took the car to Thajavur last time a tree fell on the car,so I was little careful keeping few meters away from the trees which were on the road side.Marriage was great,my friend/former team mate came from Cochin and we were talking Cochin stories.That night it rained in Trichy reminding good people bring rain to places where they go:). Left for Chennai that night.
Friday,a bad start to the day as I saw my company bus passing before me when I was going to the stop.Then I had to do a 100m sprint and catch the bus at the nearby signal.A great day at office with less work. Came home on time.
Now waiting for a good weekend!!!

No comments: