Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to Swimming

Its been more than a year I stepped into a swimming pool.I remember my last time,when I was in Cochin my friend woke me one fine morning around 7 o clock to get his clothes as he forgot to take his swimming clothes to the pool.So when I went there I thought why not I take a dip,but I was not aware of the cold weather I was gasping for breath after a while,then I got a bad cold the same day.

I was in my cousin s house this weekend and they had a pool in their apartment.Since the weather was so hot I never had second thought getting into the swimming pool on Saturday evening .It took some splashing before I got my rhythm back. It was a good exercise for my body which wasn't been troubled for the last 6 months.Sunday when I woke up uncle asked me do want to swim again? Within 10 minutes we are back in the pool again.
It feels great to be in the swimming pool once again!

No comments: