Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~~Good news~~

  It was a great sense of relief when I clicked the send button ,sending the final exam to my professor. Past 11 months is one of the best times I had in my life met many new people from different countries and learnt new stuffs. Now its time to get back to reality and start looking for a job.

  Another goods news is my friend Vivek  has cleared the civil service examination! We joined together in TCS Cochin and from first conversation we had he told his aspirations to become an IAS officer. We used to meet on Friday night and chat, discussing a lot from local to world politics. What I liked is his determination as this was his fourth attempt and he finally made it. I m more happy for him!


PS: This is Vivek and me - a surprise cake for Vikaas on his birthday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your friend Vivek and Good Luck for your job hunt

sheila said...

Wowwww Sri...the last year just whizzzzzed by!! feels like only yesterday you called me after getting visa!
Good Luck!! I know you'll land a good job pretty soon! :)

Ambudu said...

awesome sri; mayavarm jillavukku collectra vara sollu viveka;

KG said...

Congrats vivek..

Sri..bye bye to "Big Apple"..and start packing for "Jumbo"