Thursday, May 19, 2011

~~Cricket Chats~~

 One of my classmate is from St Lucia in Caribbeans , yesterday in the reception I was talking with her son who is in the 4th grade. After the initial formalities the talk turned cricket , he is a crazy cricket fan and as normal West Indies player he prefers pace bowling. The current West Indian captain Darren Sammy who is from St Lucia is his favorite player. He vented out all his frustrations on how difficult it is  explain rules of cricket to his school class mates. "They think cricket is a small bug which flies around our back and I had to tell them it is a game!". So I asked what he does he replied I make sure they find difficult to explain their games to me.

  It was good to know about the cricket coaching they give in their school and his cricket coach used to take them to the international matches when it happens in the country.Finally he asked me to come to St Lucia and play cricket with him in the beach!

6 comments:

sheila said...

heyy Sri...remember I'm your most fav person n bestest friend!!

Sriram JP said...

sure sure will take u to St Lucia :)

Ambudu said...

But remember,sheila, sris policy... U have to get the ticket for him too....

sheila said...

Siva...note his words...he is taking me to St. Lucia...that means buying my tkt and taking me :)

Sriram JP said...

see if a guide tells that he will take u arnd the city doesn't mean he will pay for it :)

sheila said...

ada paavi!!...nee thirundhave maate!!