Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~~How to be happy~~

With six subjects this semester our weekdays are filled with assignments, classes,readings projects, etc. Its kind of good keeping you occupied most of the time.
One of my class mate asked me today

"How come you are always happy?" I asked is there anything wrong with it !

No no how you are able to sustain it?
I replied I enjoy life at the moment not worry about past or future.

What you do when you get problems?
I said I dont see problems as problems but think what is the solution for the problem.

How were my replies ;)

7 comments:

sheila said...

luved your replies :)

Sripriya said...

Kalakkita Sriram!

Sundar said...

தூள் கிளப்பிட்டே! Awesome :)

Sriram JP said...

:))

SATHIYA said...

Reply எல்லாம் நல்லா தான் இருக்கு, கிளி பிடிச்ச அப்பறம் இதே பதில் வருதான்னு பார்போம். :)

Sriram JP said...

@Sathi
experience speaks huh :P ?

Subasree Sridharan said...

too good :) wish u remain happy always :)