Sunday, October 17, 2010

~~Awesome dinner~~

Nithin's(my friend) parents were in the city today.They were staying at one of their relatives place. I asked what was their plan and they said they are going to Empire State building and liberty statue.Since I have seen both of it,I thought it was better to meet them for dinner. I reached their place around 8. After talking for a while we went to have dinner. It was really a special dinner with vathakuzhambu,rasam,cauliflower fry and beans parupu usili. After having that dinner I from east end of Manhattan to west end to catch the train and come back home.

PS:
I really liked the review of this tamil movie

3 comments:

sheila said...

mmmm....dinner sounds yummy...all my fav dishes :P

Sriram JP said...

mine too :)
(note it down :P )

sheila said...

haha...sure :))