Saturday, July 25, 2009

~~shopping with Ladies~~

Today I went for shopping with my cousin and grandma,reason for shopping is to get dress for my aunt. I thought since these ladies are going to select the dress for a third person they will finish the job soon.
But as soon as my cousin entered the shop she forgot the main intention of coming there,she was looking like a hungry tiger looking for the right prey looking around the shop for a right dress of her choice.This went on for more almost two hours still she wasnt satisfied with the right fit. I realised this is an never ending process so I took few stuffs for my aunt and signaled her it was time to leave. She said she didnt like any of the stuffs,while leaving out the blue she found a piece of cloth and said she needs that ,it took another 15 mins for her to try that out and get it finally.
Oh man even a snail can cross the road in the given time these people choose their dresses, tests your patience a lot but no other go we need to get used to it!

No comments: