Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The book I read...

Two weeks before I got this book in Landmark, with a catchy punchline 'a pleasure read for ages between 19-39'. Since I was searching for pleasure for sometime,I got the book. I read those chapters slowly and steadily one chapter per day ,so that my pleasure could last a long time. I finished this book today ,it was humorous and thought provoking one,giving bizarre suggestions on how to tackle some common problems which occur in day to day life.

All those ideas are narrated by Kuttapan according to the author was ruined by the over-engineered intelligence of our education system, who sees every situation in life from a completely different perspective. There were few funny suggestions on how to tackle forwards which spam your inbox or how to make use of credit card profitably,deal with girl friends. Apart from that good observation about how cricket sentiments are fluctuated in our country and how a product is marketed in the country. I enjoyed the last three chapters on how to tackle Indian traffic where Kutthapan challenges formula 1 drivers to drive in Mumbai traffic.
In one chapter detailed analysis is given why its better to watch first day first show of Rajini s movie instead of going to Tajmahal. description of the scene where is which Rajini lites the cigarette with throwing his match and cigarette is hilarious. Finally book ends with how to make your work life happy.
As suggested in the punchline its a pleasure to read it.

No comments: