Friday, November 4, 2011

~~Weekend Read~~

 So here I am in New York library thinking of what to read for the weekend. Its been sometime I read a novel so I went to the new releases section. There were few chick flicks,horror science fiction books there but nothing caught my attention, I just for a second thought why cant there be a John Grisham book. Immediately I heard somebody saying excuse me behind my back and there was the librarian placing the placing the latest book "The Litigators" by John Grisham in the new releases section. I grabbed it quickly, took home for the weekend read.

Moral of the story:
  Great people get things the moment they think about it.

3 comments:

sheila said...

even before i got to the last line, I knew what the moral of the story was going to be :)

Sriram JP said...

hehe I m recording the great people moment for future generations :))

sheila said...

hahaha...i cannot stop laffing :))