Thursday, November 10, 2011

~~Alexander Hamilton final post~~

   After the tour got over I just roamed around in the ground floor which had few information about Hamilton. He was the first American involved in a sex scandal which damaged his reputation and forced him out of public life. He was killed in a duel between Aaron Burr the then vice president of United States.


He is one of the two non US president to be put on a currency note. 

 He favored government over business and felt that government was needed to control business.Below are the few of other stuffs I found interesting in the place.


4 comments:

sheila said...

thx for the history lesson Sri...if not for you wud never have heard of Alexander Hamilton or the fact that he is on a $10 bill :)

Sriram JP said...

definitely ppl who are reading from India wouldn't have known abt him :)

sheila said...

Sri...I wasn't kidding..
I really didn't know abt him :)

Unknown said...

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. 100% Polyester Melange