Monday, September 19, 2011

~~cup cake shop~~

 Last Sunday I was in Brooklyn, roaming around in the court area. I heard one of friend said before Montague Street is famous for eateries. Since I had lunch I was not in a mood for heavy food I was looking for a snack shop, then I saw the crumbs cup cake shop, I have seen that in Manhattan before but never tried so went thought of getting one. There were lots of beautiful cup cakes with different colors and flavors making the choice of choosing little difficult. Finally I settled down with Strawberry with chocolate.


It was big and had strawberries stuffed inside and tasted really good. I got a card with 12 stars in it and one checked from the shop mentioning if I had 12 cup cakes the 13th will be free but eating one itself gives the satisfaction which will last for a whole year.

4 comments:

sheila said...

strawberry filled...soo yummmmy!!...don't stop with just one...u can get the free one for me when u come here for xmas :)

Sundar said...

@Sri
Don't eat all 12 on the same day :))

Sriram JP said...

@Sheila
sure I will mail my requirements to Swetha and Shreya before xmas :)

@Sundu
haha one cake is around 600 calories. I walked 4 miles after eating that!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

It looks very delicious :)