Thursday, July 7, 2011

~~OC Cruise~~

Today there was a networking event in the Hudson river, since evening cruise down the liberty statue would be awesome I didnt want to miss it. I also told few of my class mates to join me. So by evening we reached the place and went in the boat.  Once the boat started I never had the mood to talk with people I came to the deck and started enjoying the view of the awesome city. It was marvellous to see the sun setting behind the statue of liberty and skyline glowing in night from the river. There a girl from Britain who was new to the city and I was explaining all the famous land marks in and around the city. Time went so fast that I forgot to go below the deck to have the dinner.
Anyways it was an awesome evening and I should remind myself to take my camera for these trips.

3 comments:

sheila said...

NYC tourist guide...now that might fetch u a kili!! ;)
why didn't u take ur camera??

Sundar said...

Sunset cruise on Hudson, girl nearby, forgot the food - are you falling in Love ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DON'T :))

Sriram JP said...

@Sheila
as usual forgot to take the cam:)

@Sundu
haha not at all , I never get tired looking at the city :)