Thursday, July 28, 2011

~~Movies I watched~~

Over this week I watched few movies

1)Its a Wonderful Life(1946):
           Its classic movie about a young man who sacrifices his dreams to pursue a career his little home town, due to unavoidable circumstances the bank he owns is about to face bankruptcy and he plans to commit suicide. At this point a fairy is given the job of saving his life. Then what happens next shows importance ones life. A lovely movie do watch if you get a chance.

2)From the Ashes(2011):
          Its the 30th anniversary of England winning the Ashes series against Australia. Shows how Ian Botham single handedly took home the trophy. Narration was good with apt match clippings and wonderful background music.

3)Harry Potter 7:
       Finally series comes to end ,not good as the book but can watch for time pass.

4)Delhi Belly:
         just started watched this movie becuase it was Amir Khan production but couldn't stand it for more than 30 minutes,

3 comments:

Sumitha said...

Museum visits, Movie marathon, wat next? :-)
I am growing jealous of u!

Sriram JP said...

Sumi
apart from that I m sincerely working, if I write about my work no one will read :))

Sumitha said...

Nambanumnu than ninaikren.. But, alas, I know how u 'hardly' work in our prev project ;)