Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The book I read

The name is rajinikanth by Gayathri Sreekanth. When this book was released last year I was curious to read it,finally I got a copy of it last week.
It was a good attempt to portray the life of a great actor,needs courage to write about his early troubled life keeping in mind not to hurt his fans. When we start reading this book we get to know charisma he still has in Tamil Nadu. His public speeches ,news he made in politics during 1996 are well written,when whatever Raniji did became the news of the state.

There are some parts well written about the friendship he had with Bahadur. We can learn what is real friendship which makes his friend a true real life hero. One can achieve success by making sacrifices in his life, here we find a person who makes sacrifices for the success of his fried.
May be I was not a ardent fan of Rajini before reading this book but after reading it I have become his fan for his simplicity.

No comments: