Saturday, June 28, 2008

Why I m blogging

Its been quite sometime I scribbled something here, evenings at the GYM makes me tired and I sleep early
apart from that work in office takes other half of the time. But the most important thing is my laziness.
In net it will be interesting to chat or browse ,we can do that with having any concentration but blogging is a monotonous task ,one should have some concentration while doing that.
For more than two to three years I thought I should record my thoughts somewhere and creating the blog was one of those but most of the times what had happened is after three or four posts I would get ran out of ideas or my laziness creeps up. So I end up stopping blogging and after three and four months will start with a new one.This has been my routine.
Its surprising that I have continued posting more in this site for more than 2 months now. Think I can carry on with it.

No comments: