Tuesday, June 17, 2008

trainings and certifications!

Being a software engineer taking certifications and trainings will become a part of life , whether you like it or not. Whenever companies policies and processes change poor employees have to hear whatever has been done. Its price we pay for getting paid! Every year a person has to take a security test whether we follow it or not.
When I started my career I was to eager and disiciplined in these matters but nowadays it has just become a burden in day to day life. Today I took java certification and cleared getting average score.Funny thing is total duration of the examination of 3 1/2 hours and I finished the exam in less than 40 minutes . Wondering how I was able to sit for 3 hours during my school and college days,surprised to feel that I cant sit in place for more than a hour. Should pacify myself saying its just because its been quite sometime sitting like this.

No comments: