Monday, April 19, 2010

~~Saturday outing~~

Last Saturday Krishna was in town, he was transiting on the way to Bangalore from Andaman's. Had a virtual tour of Andaman from the scenic pictures he had taken. It was better to contented to see pictures than go there get your skin burnt in the hot climate.

Before that I went to British council to change two of my bad books which had took last weekend,hope this week reads are better. Then I came to Spencer's caught up with Krishna and we roamed around Landmark. Krishna's new year resolution is to read 100 books this year and he's on track to keep up with that one.Got World is Flat by Thomas Friedman from him.

There was an offer going on at spencers if we show a 100rs bill we would get big packet of Complan muesli worth Rs 140 free.We ended up getting 5 packets of it when we left the place eventually. We had dinner at Senthur and from there I sent him off.

It was almost 10 at that time,from there I left to Marina beach beach where my uncle and his family were relaxing, enjoyed the sea breeze for more than an hour and then came back home.

2 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

I heard the book "World is flat" is one awesome read. Let me know how you like it :)

Sriram JP said...

Sure Shals will let you know :)