Saturday, July 12, 2008

Evening at Tea Pot

One of the best hangout places in Cochin in Fort Cochin and my favourite place is Tea Pot.
There are lots n lots of variety of tea avaiable from Darjeeling ,Assam Ceylon etc.Also we can add favours such as strawberry caradamom etc. Apart from that they have the home made cakes death by chocolate ,caramel custard are my favorites.

The ambience in the restaurant is too good which takes us to another world. Went to this restaurant along with Krishna today evening after seeing Hancock movie. Had a masala tea and my favourite pastry.When we returned back I forgot my cap in the restaurant ,my favourite cap as it was gifted to me by mum.I realised this we were around around 5 kms from the place. Considerate krishna turned the bike back to the restaurant and fetched my cap. Then we chilled out at the fort Cochin beach ,had dinner at gujarati bhojan and came back home.

No comments: